This course will take place at the fantastic Ballyduff Bridge Fishery (River Blackwater) on Sunday May 18th 2014 at 9.30am. I will be joined on this course by legendary Blackwater Salmon Guide and renowned Spey Caster Conie Corcoran. I doubt anyone knows as much as Conie about salmon fishing on the River Blackwater.
Course fee: only €80 per person. Course details:
- Where to find salmon at various river heights and time of year
- The correct casts to use in typical fishing situations
- Choosing the correct fly line
- Light lunch (included in course fee)
- Fly selection
- Presentation techniques
- Hooking and playing a salmon
- Course participants can fly fish the beat after the course (included in course fee)
All course participants will be provided with a detailed set of course notes. If you want to learn about samon fly fishing or improve upon your current catch rate book a place by contacting me by phone 087 2965712 or e-mail: email@example.com. Places are limited. A booking deposit of €40 applies.